Friday, December 01, 2006

It's the Busiest time of the year

December is one my favorite months and one of the most stressful. I just finished a meeting with out Pastoral Advisory Team (our elders) and it was awesome! We finalized next years budget, talk about adding a member in the new year, confirmed a new staff hire and talked about our plans for a facility! It was high leverage and awesome!

I don't think I ever been this excited in the history of our church. I will be announcing a whole slew of things over the next couple of months. Next Friday we have our Annual Leadership Christmas Party and I will be announcing a new staff hire! Then in Jan or Feb (we're still trying to finalize location) we will be having our annual Partnership Vision Dinner (not the coolest name but it is what it is). I am already working on now what we will be talking about there and it should be awesome!

Crossbridge is a great church! God is doing amazing things here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris and I were just discussing how far Crossbridge has come the last few years both in vision and in growth. I am truly excited about what you have planned to tell us!